Auckland Coastguard Incorporated
Annual General Meeting at the Auckland Marine Rescue Centre,
Tuesday June 24, 2014 at 1930 hours
2) Recognition of Life Members attending and welcome to special guests
3) A minutes silence for those members who have passed on
4) Confirm minutes of the last AGM held 25th June 2013
5) Presidents Report
6) Funding Committee Report
6.1) to elect and declare replacement to retiring FundCom member.
7) Receive the Annual Report including Financial Statements
8) Items for General Business.
8.1) Acknowledge changes to ACI General Regulations
9) To transact any other business that may be properly brought before the meeting.
10) To fix the annual subscription for the ensuing year
11) Appointment of Honorary Members
13) To elect and declare Officers and Committee for the ensuing year
b) Vice President
c) Three Board Members
e) RV Committee (permanent sub-committee of the Board)
i. Rescue Vessel Group Captain
ii. DRV Trillian Rescue Alpha - Crew Chief
iii. DRV LION Foundation Rescue - Crew Chief
iv. DRV ASB Rescue - Crew Chief
v. CRV - Crew Liaison
vi. Auxiliary Section - Vice Captain
14) Appoint Delegate(s) to the RNZC Conference
15) Appointment of Auditor
NEW VESSEL PROGRESS REPORT
Work on the hull has reached the stage where it is rolled onto its keel to work on the superstructure and deck.